Sunday, February 3, 2008

My village fellows are marching---

Saksar Sawasth Aur secular Haryana

My village fellows are marching---

Dear all

We talk in a way and debate in the manner where enthusiasm is not enthused.Few lines we are singing collectively to motivate people. Let us see how much we can add---

My village folk are marching out with torches in their hands
My village folk will now win over the darkness
The huts asks the question and the fields also ask
Untill when will my village folk continue to be robbed
Knowing that nothing can be got here without a fight
My village folk are now ready to fight
Obstacles are crying out loud when they are kicked
My village folk are clanking their shakles
My village folk are marching out with torches in their hands
My village folk will now win over the darkness--------

R.S.Dahiya

No comments: